Vote out Cong-NCP Govt in 2014 Assembly poll: BJP
Nashik: Opposition BJP has called upon the people of Maharashtra to oust the "corrupt" Congress-NCP Government from power in the 2014 Assembly polls.
The current Government is "corrupt" and is in the "grip of sand, oil, toll and land mafias".
Hence, the people should vote out the Government in the next Assembly polls, BJP leaders said while addressing a public meeting here last night.
The rally marked the end of the two-day meeting of the State BJP Executive Committee here in North Maharashtra.
Party leaders Eknath Khadse, Vinod Tawade, Pandurang Phundkar and Sudhir Mungantiwar, among others, addressed the rally.
The common man is fed up with the Government`s lacklustre functioning and wants change, Mungantiwar, State BJP President, said.
Khadse, Leader of Opposition in Assembly, said law and order situation in the state was far from satisfactory.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan