Vote out Cong-NCP Govt in 2014 Assembly poll: BJP
Nashik: Opposition BJP has called upon the people of Maharashtra to oust the "corrupt" Congress-NCP Government from power in the 2014 Assembly polls.
The current Government is "corrupt" and is in the "grip of sand, oil, toll and land mafias".
Hence, the people should vote out the Government in the next Assembly polls, BJP leaders said while addressing a public meeting here last night.
The rally marked the end of the two-day meeting of the State BJP Executive Committee here in North Maharashtra.
Party leaders Eknath Khadse, Vinod Tawade, Pandurang Phundkar and Sudhir Mungantiwar, among others, addressed the rally.
The common man is fed up with the Government`s lacklustre functioning and wants change, Mungantiwar, State BJP President, said.
Khadse, Leader of Opposition in Assembly, said law and order situation in the state was far from satisfactory.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media