Voting for Kej assembly seat begins
Mumbai: Polling for Kej Assembly constituency in Beed district of Maharashtra began on Tuesday morning amid tight security arrangements.
The bypoll has been necessitated due to death of former NCP minister Vimal Mundada.
NCP has fielded Prithviraj Sathe while BJP has fielded Sangeeta Thombre as its candidate for the by election.
The polling has been peaceful and no untoward incident has been reported so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog