Voting for Kej assembly seat begins
Mumbai: Polling for Kej Assembly constituency in Beed district of Maharashtra began on Tuesday morning amid tight security arrangements.
The bypoll has been necessitated due to death of former NCP minister Vimal Mundada.
NCP has fielded Prithviraj Sathe while BJP has fielded Sangeeta Thombre as its candidate for the by election.
The polling has been peaceful and no untoward incident has been reported so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?