- The speech concludes amidst slogans of 'Bharat Mata ki jai'.
- In Kalyug, democracy gives your finger the same power as Lord Krishna had with Sudarshan Chakra. Vote for BJP and end all the demonic powers.
- On the last day of campaigning today, I request you to vote for BJP on October 15 to end the 15 years of corruption here.
- To take both the state to new heights of success, I am standing shoulder-to-shoulder with you.
- Maharashtra and Haryana will soon see a complete majority government.
- Corruption has destroyed Maharashtra. They looted the water of farmers, houses of widows of Kargil martyrs and even from the Mid-day meal scheme of children.
- NCP, Congress made scam Maharashtra, we want to make skill Maharashtra,
- If we need development, then youths need to be employed. For that, it is necessary to give them skill training.
- I have been the CM of Gujarat for 13 years. But have never dared to hold a public meeting at 9 am. I am surprised to see the crowd here at this hour. I express my gratitude that you came here to bless me this early in the day.
- It is our dream that in 2022, there should not be even a single family which does not have a house to live in with proper electricity and water supply. They will also have schools and hospitals nearby.
- After eight years, it will be 75 years of India's independence.
- Despite Congress being in power for 50 years, it was Atal Bihari Vajpayee's government was the first one to creat a special ministry for tribals and set aside a budget for them separately.
- But did Congress ever remembered tribals which were present then also?
- We had Congress government since India attained independence. The first PM was Nehru. Later, Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi also headed the government. Even Sonia Gandhi ran the government from the backdrop.
- Elect a majority government in Palghar. It is a newly-born district, but we will make it at par with the best districts in Maharashtra.
- Now, Palghar is born, who will take care of it? Is there any government bigger than Delhi government which can take care of it?
- Those asking me for an account never remembered the daughters of poor families, fishermen and the youths from poor families who were locked up in jails abroad.
- After assuming power, I secured the release of youths, who went abroad to work, and were locked in jails.
- That is why I am answerable to you. Public is my high command.
- I was not born in the house of PM or CM. I was born in a normal family and was brought up among people like you.
- They never answered anyone and want an answer from me.
- Congress leaders ask, what did Modi do in the last 60 years. I ask them what they did in the last 60 years?
- We also worked towards securing the safe release of our Kerala daughters from Iraq who were working as nurses there.
- For the first time in 10 years, Pakistan returned over 50 boats seized by them and released over 200 fishermen.
- After becoming the Prime Minister, I discussed the issue with Pakistani leader about our fishermen being jailed there.
- The fishermen of both Gujarat and Palghar face the same problem of being locked in Pakistan jail.
- You can draw boundaries on land but no limits can be defined in sea.
- Due to this, Gujarat and Palghar fishermen are companions in good and bad times in a way.
- I was born in Gujarat. The connection between the coastal area of Gujarat and Palghar is very old. The fishermen here travel to that side and go all the way till Pakistan border.
- Modi begins address in Palghar.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is scheduled to address rallies on the final day of campaigning in Maharashtra on Monday.
Modi will be addressing rallies in Maharashtra today including ones in Palghar and Ratnagiri areas of Konkan region and and Kankavli.
The PM has been leading Bharatiya Janata Party's (BJP) campaign in the state for the upcoming Assembly polls on October 15.
Counting of votes will take place on October 19.
BJP is contesting the Assembly elections alone after the end of its 25-year-old alliance in the state with Shiv Sena.
The party decided to field Modi who has been addressing at least three rallies in the state since the start of the campaigning on October 2.
The party is projecting PM as the star campaigner and trying to cash on the 'Modi wave' to woo voters.