Wardha district in Maha records highest temperature
Nagpur: Neighbouring Wardha district
on Saturday recorded highest temperature of 44.09 degree celsius,
while second capital Nagpur and Chandrapur remained equally
hot with 44.04 degree celsius respectively.
Heat wave was gradually gripping entire Vidarbha region
Due to the high temperature the eastern stands of the
new stadium of Vidarbha Cricket Association at Jamtha, where
IPL match between Chennai Super Kings and Deccan Chargers was
played, seen empty in some portions.
The temperatures of other places are recorded as
follows: Brahmapuri-43.02, Akola-43.00, Yavatmal-42.08,
Gondia-42.03, Amravati-41.00, Washim-40.06 and Buldana-39.02
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'