Wardha district in Maha records highest temperature
Nagpur: Neighbouring Wardha district
on Saturday recorded highest temperature of 44.09 degree celsius,
while second capital Nagpur and Chandrapur remained equally
hot with 44.04 degree celsius respectively.
Heat wave was gradually gripping entire Vidarbha region
Due to the high temperature the eastern stands of the
new stadium of Vidarbha Cricket Association at Jamtha, where
IPL match between Chennai Super Kings and Deccan Chargers was
played, seen empty in some portions.
The temperatures of other places are recorded as
follows: Brahmapuri-43.02, Akola-43.00, Yavatmal-42.08,
Gondia-42.03, Amravati-41.00, Washim-40.06 and Buldana-39.02
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma