Wardha district in Maha records highest temperature
Nagpur: Neighbouring Wardha district
on Saturday recorded highest temperature of 44.09 degree celsius,
while second capital Nagpur and Chandrapur remained equally
hot with 44.04 degree celsius respectively.
Heat wave was gradually gripping entire Vidarbha region
Due to the high temperature the eastern stands of the
new stadium of Vidarbha Cricket Association at Jamtha, where
IPL match between Chennai Super Kings and Deccan Chargers was
played, seen empty in some portions.
The temperatures of other places are recorded as
follows: Brahmapuri-43.02, Akola-43.00, Yavatmal-42.08,
Gondia-42.03, Amravati-41.00, Washim-40.06 and Buldana-39.02
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news