Wardha district in Maha records highest temperature
Nagpur: Neighbouring Wardha district
on Saturday recorded highest temperature of 44.09 degree celsius,
while second capital Nagpur and Chandrapur remained equally
hot with 44.04 degree celsius respectively.
Heat wave was gradually gripping entire Vidarbha region
Due to the high temperature the eastern stands of the
new stadium of Vidarbha Cricket Association at Jamtha, where
IPL match between Chennai Super Kings and Deccan Chargers was
played, seen empty in some portions.
The temperatures of other places are recorded as
follows: Brahmapuri-43.02, Akola-43.00, Yavatmal-42.08,
Gondia-42.03, Amravati-41.00, Washim-40.06 and Buldana-39.02
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH