Water-logging in Dadar due to heavy rain
Dadar: Heavy rains in the area have led to massive water-logging causing numerous problems to the commuters.
A college student struck at the footpath, Ashish told ANI, "The problem of water-logging happens every year. Bombay Municipal Corporation (BMC) was said to have done some arrangements but nothing is visible of that sort. The Government does not take any action against it".
A regular commuter, Anand told ANI, "I have been living in the city for the past forty years but BMC did not do any work. We suffer from water-logging every year during rains".
Last month, traffic was reported to have been moving at a slow pace at several places following the rains. Commuters also had a hard time travelling due to poor visibility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men