Water-logging in Dadar due to heavy rain
Dadar: Heavy rains in the area have led to massive water-logging causing numerous problems to the commuters.
A college student struck at the footpath, Ashish told ANI, "The problem of water-logging happens every year. Bombay Municipal Corporation (BMC) was said to have done some arrangements but nothing is visible of that sort. The Government does not take any action against it".
A regular commuter, Anand told ANI, "I have been living in the city for the past forty years but BMC did not do any work. We suffer from water-logging every year during rains".
Last month, traffic was reported to have been moving at a slow pace at several places following the rains. Commuters also had a hard time travelling due to poor visibility.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan