Water-logging in Dadar due to heavy rain
Dadar: Heavy rains in the area have led to massive water-logging causing numerous problems to the commuters.
A college student struck at the footpath, Ashish told ANI, "The problem of water-logging happens every year. Bombay Municipal Corporation (BMC) was said to have done some arrangements but nothing is visible of that sort. The Government does not take any action against it".
A regular commuter, Anand told ANI, "I have been living in the city for the past forty years but BMC did not do any work. We suffer from water-logging every year during rains".
Last month, traffic was reported to have been moving at a slow pace at several places following the rains. Commuters also had a hard time travelling due to poor visibility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj