Water-logging in Dadar due to heavy rain
Dadar: Heavy rains in the area have led to massive water-logging causing numerous problems to the commuters.
A college student struck at the footpath, Ashish told ANI, "The problem of water-logging happens every year. Bombay Municipal Corporation (BMC) was said to have done some arrangements but nothing is visible of that sort. The Government does not take any action against it".
A regular commuter, Anand told ANI, "I have been living in the city for the past forty years but BMC did not do any work. We suffer from water-logging every year during rains".
Last month, traffic was reported to have been moving at a slow pace at several places following the rains. Commuters also had a hard time travelling due to poor visibility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley