When a wife told her husband about his family’s misdeeds…
Mumbai: Among the many cases of crime against women that are registered across the Thane region, here is one more horrifying case. A woman, sexually harassed by her father-in-law and brother-in-law, told her husband of his family’s deeds. In response, the husband smeared chilli powder on her private parts.
According to the police, Naziya Ajmer Pathan, 22, was married to Ajmer Khwaja Pathan. In the last week of December, Naziya’s brother-in-law (the victim’s sister-in-law’s husband) Huzoor Pathan caught her hand and asked her to sleep with him, but she refused. She complained about his behaviour to her husband. But her husband didn’t believe her and applied chilli powder to her private parts. SD More, senior police inspector at Wagle Estate police station, said, “Later, her father in law Ajmer Pathan asked the girl to sleep with him. Fed up, the girl filed a complaint against the three men on January 02, and they were arrested.”
The Wagle Estate police station has registered the case under Section 354 (Assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty), and Section 326 (Voluntarily causing grievous hurt by dangerous weapons or means) of the Indian Penal Code. The three culprits were produced in Thane court on January 03, and given judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands