Why state not following Cong diktat on LPG cylinders: Munde
Jalna: Senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde on Thursday criticised the Congress-NCP government in the state for not increasing the cap on the subsidised LPG cylinders from six to nine.
Munde said Congress`s central leadership had asked the states ruled by the party to increase the cap, but Maharashtra government had not followed this diktat so far.
He also demanded a roll-back of LPG price hike.
Munde also alleged that despite a spend of Rs 70,000 crore on irrigation projects in the last decade, the area under irrigation in Maharashtra had not increased even one per cent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- DNA: Why no voice is being raised in favour of Kashmiri Pandits?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city