Why state not following Cong diktat on LPG cylinders: Munde
Jalna: Senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde on Thursday criticised the Congress-NCP government in the state for not increasing the cap on the subsidised LPG cylinders from six to nine.
Munde said Congress`s central leadership had asked the states ruled by the party to increase the cap, but Maharashtra government had not followed this diktat so far.
He also demanded a roll-back of LPG price hike.
Munde also alleged that despite a spend of Rs 70,000 crore on irrigation projects in the last decade, the area under irrigation in Maharashtra had not increased even one per cent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?