Why state not following Cong diktat on LPG cylinders: Munde
Jalna: Senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde on Thursday criticised the Congress-NCP government in the state for not increasing the cap on the subsidised LPG cylinders from six to nine.
Munde said Congress`s central leadership had asked the states ruled by the party to increase the cap, but Maharashtra government had not followed this diktat so far.
He also demanded a roll-back of LPG price hike.
Munde also alleged that despite a spend of Rs 70,000 crore on irrigation projects in the last decade, the area under irrigation in Maharashtra had not increased even one per cent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brexit: UK goes to polls in knife-edge EU referendum; over 46 million people to decide Britain's fate
- 'US will continue to expand defense systems to protect South Korea, regional allies from North Korean missiles'
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends