Why state not following Cong diktat on LPG cylinders: Munde
Jalna: Senior BJP leader Gopinath Munde on Thursday criticised the Congress-NCP government in the state for not increasing the cap on the subsidised LPG cylinders from six to nine.
Munde said Congress`s central leadership had asked the states ruled by the party to increase the cap, but Maharashtra government had not followed this diktat so far.
He also demanded a roll-back of LPG price hike.
Munde also alleged that despite a spend of Rs 70,000 crore on irrigation projects in the last decade, the area under irrigation in Maharashtra had not increased even one per cent.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know