Wife, son convicted in Matka King murder case
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Six accused, including wife and a son, were on Friday convicted in the murder case of Suresh Bhagat alias Matka King.
The sentencing would be pronounced on Monday.
Bhagat and six others were killed on June 13, 2008 on the Alibaug-Pen Road when their car was hit by a truck.
During the trial, the prosecution had argued that Bhagat`s wife Jaya and son Hitesh had plotted the murder and had given a supari for Rs 45 lakh. Their aim was to take over Bhagat`s multi crore business.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog