‘Will fast again if strong Lokpal Bill not passed’
Ralegan Siddhi: Anna Hazare on Monday said he
will he will relaunch his fight against corruption if a strong
Lokpal Bill is not passed in the ongoing Winter Session of
"If the Jan Lokpal Bill is not passed in the Winter
Session, I will start my fast again which was earlier
suspended," he said.
He said the fight against corruption is not for his
personal benefit but for the benefit of people.
Hazare has already announced that he will sit on a dharna
in Jantar Mantar on December 11 if the Parliamentary Standing
Committee does not suggest strong measures in its
He will also go on protest from December 27 if the Bill
is not passed during the Winter session.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'