‘Will fast again if strong Lokpal Bill not passed’
Ralegan Siddhi: Anna Hazare on Monday said he
will he will relaunch his fight against corruption if a strong
Lokpal Bill is not passed in the ongoing Winter Session of
"If the Jan Lokpal Bill is not passed in the Winter
Session, I will start my fast again which was earlier
suspended," he said.
He said the fight against corruption is not for his
personal benefit but for the benefit of people.
Hazare has already announced that he will sit on a dharna
in Jantar Mantar on December 11 if the Parliamentary Standing
Committee does not suggest strong measures in its
He will also go on protest from December 27 if the Bill
is not passed during the Winter session.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation