Woman allegedly molested on Mumbai train, accused held
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The railway police on Saturday arrested a 27-year-old man for allegedly molesting a woman on a local train here.
The woman, who is a nurse by profession, boarded the train from the Churchgate Station at around 5:30 am to travel to Matunga.
The accused, who was in an inebriated state, allegedly molested the woman after boarding the train from the Mahalaxmi Station. According to reports, the woman was the only passenger in the ladies compartment of the train.
When the woman raised an alarm, other passengers in the train and the railways police held the man at Lower Parel station in south Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men