Woman allegedly molested on Mumbai train, accused held
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: The railway police on Saturday arrested a 27-year-old man for allegedly molesting a woman on a local train here.
The woman, who is a nurse by profession, boarded the train from the Churchgate Station at around 5:30 am to travel to Matunga.
The accused, who was in an inebriated state, allegedly molested the woman after boarding the train from the Mahalaxmi Station. According to reports, the woman was the only passenger in the ladies compartment of the train.
When the woman raised an alarm, other passengers in the train and the railways police held the man at Lower Parel station in south Mumbai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof