Woman constable suspended for hurling shoe at senior
Aurangabad: A woman constable, who allegedly hurled a shoe at a senior police officer, who had allegedly sent her lewd messages on her cellphone, has been suspended, officials said.
The woman constable threw the shoe at Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) Naresh Meghrajani last night while alleging that he had sent her lewd messages on her cellphone.
She had earlier filed a complaint that three police officials had sent her vulgar smses, including ACP Meghrajani and another ACP Sandeep Bhajibhakare.
Later, police had conducted a probe into the allegations and had registered a case against Bhajibhakare and also transferred him to Ratnagiri.
Last night, the woman police personnel allegedly hurled a shoe at Meghrajani at the Commissionerate following which Aurangabad Commissioner of Police Sanjay Kumar suspended her.
The woman then went and submitted a complaint in the Begumpura police station that Meghrajani abused her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites