Woman held for killing 3 daughters in Maharashtra
Ahmednagar: A 26-year-old woman was on Wednesday arrested for allegedly killing her three daughters at Gajarewadi here, police said.
Shilpa Vikas Gajre was held for killing Vaishanavi (5), Pratiksha (3) and three-month old Anushka, whose bodies were found on September 20 in a well in neighbouring Katalwedhe, said Dnyaneshwar Dhokale, Inspector of Parner police station.
Initially, a case of accident was registered but after a detailed inquiry, Shilpa was arrested for the alleged murders, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune