Woman held for killing 3 daughters in Maharashtra
Ahmednagar: A 26-year-old woman was on Wednesday arrested for allegedly killing her three daughters at Gajarewadi here, police said.
Shilpa Vikas Gajre was held for killing Vaishanavi (5), Pratiksha (3) and three-month old Anushka, whose bodies were found on September 20 in a well in neighbouring Katalwedhe, said Dnyaneshwar Dhokale, Inspector of Parner police station.
Initially, a case of accident was registered but after a detailed inquiry, Shilpa was arrested for the alleged murders, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore