Woman held for killing 3 daughters in Maharashtra
Ahmednagar: A 26-year-old woman was today arrested for allegedly killing her three daughters at Gajarewadi here, police said.
Shilpa Vikas Gajre was held for killing Vaishanavi (5), Pratiksha (3) and three-month old Anushka, whose bodies were found on September 20 in a well in neighbouring Katalwedhe, said Dnyaneshwar Dhokale, Inspector of Parner police station.
Initially, a case of accident was registered but after a detailed inquiry, Shilpa was arrested for the alleged murders, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman