Woman kills 4-year-old daughter in Nagpur
Nagpur: A woman allegedly killed her four-year-old daughter in a fit of rage in Raghuji Nagar in the eastern part of the city on Thursday morning, police said.
The woman, Sheela Bake, allegedly attacked her daughter Vaishali with a sharp weapon, inflicting injuries on the latter`s neck and chest, resulting in her death, police said.
The accused is suspected to be mentally unsound and had frequent quarrels with her husband, they said.
A search is on to nab the absconding woman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Say goodbye to your acidity woes with these ten simple tips!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital