Woman kills 4-year-old daughter in Nagpur
Nagpur: A woman allegedly killed her four-year-old daughter in a fit of rage in Raghuji Nagar in the eastern part of the city on Thursday morning, police said.
The woman, Sheela Bake, allegedly attacked her daughter Vaishali with a sharp weapon, inflicting injuries on the latter`s neck and chest, resulting in her death, police said.
The accused is suspected to be mentally unsound and had frequent quarrels with her husband, they said.
A search is on to nab the absconding woman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days