Woman kills 4-year-old daughter in Nagpur
Nagpur: A woman allegedly killed her four-year-old daughter in a fit of rage in Raghuji Nagar in the eastern part of the city on Thursday morning, police said.
The woman, Sheela Bake, allegedly attacked her daughter Vaishali with a sharp weapon, inflicting injuries on the latter`s neck and chest, resulting in her death, police said.
The accused is suspected to be mentally unsound and had frequent quarrels with her husband, they said.
A search is on to nab the absconding woman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Kejriwal to visit Goa again next month
- Myanmar census data undercuts Buddhist hardliner claims
- WATCH: Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif, ex-president Pervez Musharraf flirted with this girl?
- What's cooking? Farah Khan's 'do anmol ratan' Ranveer Singh, Anil Kapoor spill madness at shoot
- EXCLUSIVE: This is what Kashmiri children think about India – Must watch video