Woman narrowly escapes after speeding lorry crushes her bike in Nagpur
Nagpur (Maharashtra): A woman narrowly escaped death after a speeding lorry crushed her bike on Friday in Nagpur, Maharashtra, CCTV footage has revealed.
The lorry dragged her bike for several metres after crushing it on an arterial road.
The woman, however, got on her feet and chased the truck, which kept her bike dragging forward.
Indian roads often witness terrible truck-related accidents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31