Woman narrowly escapes after speeding lorry crushes her bike in Nagpur
Nagpur (Maharashtra): A woman narrowly escaped death after a speeding lorry crushed her bike on Friday in Nagpur, Maharashtra, CCTV footage has revealed.
The lorry dragged her bike for several metres after crushing it on an arterial road.
The woman, however, got on her feet and chased the truck, which kept her bike dragging forward.
Indian roads often witness terrible truck-related accidents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical