Woman who invited guests at rave party identified
Mumbai: Police on Wednesday claimed to have identified a woman suspected to have invited high profile guests and IPL players at the rave party busted on Sunday night even as they initiated procedures to suspend the licence of the suburban Juhu hotel.
"The lady who had invited guests at the hotel party has been identified and will soon be called for questioning," said a senior police officer of Juhu police station.
However, he did not reveal the name of the woman.
Meanwhile, two Disc Jockeys were grilled for the third consecutive day and their statements recorded.
The Disc Jockeys of Desinger Hippies, Romeo and Deepesh Sharma, both brothers were again grilled on Wednesday after which the police recorded their statements.
The duo told police that they have a fan following and that the patrons came in large numbers at the parties in which they playmusic. Police are verifying the antecedents of the DJs.
Their music instruments have also been seized because the hotel management had not obtained permission to hold the party at the hotel.
Among the guests were a late film producer`s relative and son of a former cricketer, police sources said.
Police today recorded statements of ten guests and initiated procedures to suspend the hotel`s licence because the hotel had not obtained permission from the authorities to hold the party.
Earlier too, the hotel had organised some parties without permission, police sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Youth arrested from Parbhani for suspected ISIS links
- Shocking! UP man caught having sexual relationship with 140 women, which includes lady police officer - READ
- Do not intervene in South China Sea dispute: China tells Japan
- Nepal PM KP Sharma Oli steps down
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal