Work on Jaitapur N-reactor from 2015
New Delhi: Work on the Jaitapur nuclear reactor in Maharashtra will start in 2015, the government told parliament Wednesday.
Minister of State in the Prime Minister`s Office V Narayanasamy said the cost of the Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project will be arrived after the end of discussions between the Nuclear Power Corp of India and France.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere