Work on Jaitapur N-reactor from 2015
New Delhi: Work on the Jaitapur nuclear reactor in Maharashtra will start in 2015, the government told parliament Wednesday.
Minister of State in the Prime Minister`s Office V Narayanasamy said the cost of the Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project will be arrived after the end of discussions between the Nuclear Power Corp of India and France.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II