Work on Jaitapur N-reactor from 2015
New Delhi: Work on the Jaitapur nuclear reactor in Maharashtra will start in 2015, the government told parliament Wednesday.
Minister of State in the Prime Minister`s Office V Narayanasamy said the cost of the Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project will be arrived after the end of discussions between the Nuclear Power Corp of India and France.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- UP: 8 children killed as train hits school mini-bus in Bhadohi
- NASA's Viking mission data to unfold Mars' mystery
- Kolkata: Boy found killed after party at Amit Chaudhuri's house, author denies knowing him
- 1 killed, dozen hurt in building collapse after cylinder blast
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 628—Pragya decides to fight back