Youth killed in Dhule firing
Nashik: A 18-year-old youth was killed and another seriously injured in firing near Shirpur in Dhule district, police said today.
The incident took place yesterday when a security guard fired seven rounds from his rifle mistaking the youths for thieves at a scrap material godown near Savalde bridge, they said.
The deceased was identified as Nitin Sudhakar Koli, a resident of Malegaon. Praveen Koli, who suffered bullet wounds has been admitted in Dhule civil hospital, police said.
The security guard is absconding and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- Arunachal CM reviews flood situation, may make aerial survey
- China sends Hong Kong journalists to up to 5 years in prison
- Goa minister uses racial slur for an African, apologises
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: Grappler fails second test, Rio Olympics dream all but over
- Kargil martyr's mother, widow battle over sharing compensation