Youths murdered in Shirdi
Ahmednagar (Maharashtra): Two youths were allegedly
beaten to death in Shirdi, 80 kms from here, police said
The incident took place on Nagar Shirdi road late last
night when members of the Papya Shaikh gang assaulted the
youths using steel and wooden rods, they said.
The deceased identified as Rachit Sudesh Patani (22) and
Pravin Vilas Gondkar (25) were called in for a truce by the
gang yesterday following old enmity, district police chief
Krishna Prakash told agency.
But the gang members roughed up the duo and threw them on
Pimpalwadi street disrobed, the official said.
One person has been arrested and searches are on to nab
eight others involved in the murders, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves