Youths murdered in Shirdi
Ahmednagar (Maharashtra): Two youths were allegedly
beaten to death in Shirdi, 80 kms from here, police said
The incident took place on Nagar Shirdi road late last
night when members of the Papya Shaikh gang assaulted the
youths using steel and wooden rods, they said.
The deceased identified as Rachit Sudesh Patani (22) and
Pravin Vilas Gondkar (25) were called in for a truce by the
gang yesterday following old enmity, district police chief
Krishna Prakash told agency.
But the gang members roughed up the duo and threw them on
Pimpalwadi street disrobed, the official said.
One person has been arrested and searches are on to nab
eight others involved in the murders, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31