Youths murdered in Shirdi
Ahmednagar (Maharashtra): Two youths were allegedly
beaten to death in Shirdi, 80 kms from here, police said
The incident took place on Nagar Shirdi road late last
night when members of the Papya Shaikh gang assaulted the
youths using steel and wooden rods, they said.
The deceased identified as Rachit Sudesh Patani (22) and
Pravin Vilas Gondkar (25) were called in for a truce by the
gang yesterday following old enmity, district police chief
Krishna Prakash told agency.
But the gang members roughed up the duo and threw them on
Pimpalwadi street disrobed, the official said.
One person has been arrested and searches are on to nab
eight others involved in the murders, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened