Fire guts garment shop in South Mumbai; fireman hurt

 Fire gutted a garment workshop in Badalpur chawl on Saklee street in south Mumbai late last night, fire brigade sources said.

Mumbai: Fire gutted a garment workshop in Badalpur chawl on Saklee street in south Mumbai late last night, fire brigade sources said.

A fireman was injured while dousing the flames and has been admitted to hospital, they said.

"The fire was confined to hutments, godowns. Fourteen fire engines, 9 tankers, 2 Emergency Medical Service ambulances were sent to the spot", the sources said, adding the blaze has been brought under control. 

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close