Fire breaks out in Maker Tower of Cuffe Parade area in Mumbai; 2 dead, 11 rescued
Mumbai: In an unfortunate incident, at least two persons reportedly died after a huge fire broke out in Maker Tower in Cuffe Parade area in Mumbai. Here is all what happened at the spot:-
- Situation is now under control
- The 20th floor apartment belonged to Bajaj Electricals Chairman and Managing Director Shekhar Bajaj
- Bajaj`s family of around 10 were rescued safely from the conflagration.
- The victims were believed to be domestic helpers, the officials added.
- In the Bajaj family flat, some family members and domestic help were stuck. All have been rescued without injury, confirms Mumbai Fire Brigade
- Two persons died due to fire in Maker Tower, confirms news agency PTI
- 11 rescued so far in fire in the high-rise building in South Mumbai
- Fire broke out at 20th and 21st floor
- The fire tragedy happened around 6 AM on Tuesday morning
- Fire broke out in A wing of the Maker Tower
- 17 fire tenders are at the spot to douse the flames
- The flat that was gutted in Maker Tower in Cuffe Parade area in Mumbai belonged to Shekhar Bajaj (MD, Bajaj Electricals).
- Reportedly, two died in the fire that broke out in Maker Tower in Cuffe Parade area in Mumbai.
- Spot visuals of fire broke out in Maker Tower in Cuffe Parade area in Mumbai
- Fire broke out on Tuesday morning after which fire-tending vehicles were rushed to the spot. Two people were rushed to the hospital and were declared dead on arrival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family