11-member committee to probe Stephen Court fire
Kolkata: West Bengal government today
constituted an 11-member inquiry committee to probe the
Stephen Court fire here.
The committee, headed by former chief secretary S N Roy,
would have representatives from police, Kolkata Municipal
Corporation among other bodies, State`s chief secretary Ashok
Mohan Chakraborty said.
The committee had been asked to submit its report in
three months, he added.
The government had on March 25 announced that a committee
would be formed to investigate the fire which claimed 42
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery