11-member committee to probe Stephen Court fire
Kolkata: West Bengal government today
constituted an 11-member inquiry committee to probe the
Stephen Court fire here.
The committee, headed by former chief secretary S N Roy,
would have representatives from police, Kolkata Municipal
Corporation among other bodies, State`s chief secretary Ashok
Mohan Chakraborty said.
The committee had been asked to submit its report in
three months, he added.
The government had on March 25 announced that a committee
would be formed to investigate the fire which claimed 42
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi