13 Pakistani fishermen held for trespassing
Ahmedabad: Thirteen Pakistani fishermen have been arrested for allegedly entering Indian waters illegally, Indian Coast Guard (ICG) officials said here on Saturday.
"Indian Coast Guard ship Meera Behn, while conducting an international maritime boundary line (IMBL) patrol, apprehended one Pakistani fishing boat with thirteen crew members from inside the Indian waters late last night," ICG said in a press release.
The apprehended boat `Al Jia Jalani` was registered in Pakistan, the release said.
"The fishing boat with the crew members is being escorted to Okha port by the ICGS ship for handing them over to local police," it said.
The fishermen will then be taken to the joint interrogation centre at Bhuj for questioning, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation