15 UPA ministers involved in graft, PM no exception: Kejriwal
Rewari: Prominent Team Anna member Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday accused 15 UPA ministers of being steeped in corruption and said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was also not untouched by the menace.
Making the allegation at a public meeting here, the social activist said, "While 15 of the 34 Union Ministers are deeply involved in corruption, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh too is not completely untainted."
Had the Jan Lokpal Bill been enacted by Parliament all the "corrupt" ministers at the Centre would have been behind the bars, he said.
Demanding establishment of fast track courts for disposal of cases related to `corrupt` MPs, these should be decided within six months.
He called upon people to join Anna Hazare`s anti-graft crusade to ensure emergence of a corruption free India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months