15 UPA ministers involved in graft, PM no exception: Kejriwal
Rewari: Prominent Team Anna member Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday accused 15 UPA ministers of being steeped in corruption and said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was also not untouched by the menace.
Making the allegation at a public meeting here, the social activist said, "While 15 of the 34 Union Ministers are deeply involved in corruption, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh too is not completely untainted."
Had the Jan Lokpal Bill been enacted by Parliament all the "corrupt" ministers at the Centre would have been behind the bars, he said.
Demanding establishment of fast track courts for disposal of cases related to `corrupt` MPs, these should be decided within six months.
He called upon people to join Anna Hazare`s anti-graft crusade to ensure emergence of a corruption free India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report