15 UPA ministers involved in graft, PM no exception: Kejriwal
Rewari: Prominent Team Anna member Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday accused 15 UPA ministers of being steeped in corruption and said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was also not untouched by the menace.
Making the allegation at a public meeting here, the social activist said, "While 15 of the 34 Union Ministers are deeply involved in corruption, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh too is not completely untainted."
Had the Jan Lokpal Bill been enacted by Parliament all the "corrupt" ministers at the Centre would have been behind the bars, he said.
Demanding establishment of fast track courts for disposal of cases related to `corrupt` MPs, these should be decided within six months.
He called upon people to join Anna Hazare`s anti-graft crusade to ensure emergence of a corruption free India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city