15 UPA ministers involved in graft, PM no exception: Kejriwal
Rewari: Prominent Team Anna member Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday accused 15 UPA ministers of being steeped in corruption and said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was also not untouched by the menace.
Making the allegation at a public meeting here, the social activist said, "While 15 of the 34 Union Ministers are deeply involved in corruption, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh too is not completely untainted."
Had the Jan Lokpal Bill been enacted by Parliament all the "corrupt" ministers at the Centre would have been behind the bars, he said.
Demanding establishment of fast track courts for disposal of cases related to `corrupt` MPs, these should be decided within six months.
He called upon people to join Anna Hazare`s anti-graft crusade to ensure emergence of a corruption free India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?