15-yr old boy found dead near border Indo-Bangladesh border
Krishnanagar: The body of a 15-year old boy was found near the Indo-Bangladesh border at Krishnaganj in Nadia district on Saturday.
Police sources said Sourabh Sikari, student of Majhdia Rail bazar High School was missing from Dharampur village near the border last night.
Sikari`s body was found lying near the border and taken for post-mortem to ascertain the cause.
A section of locals alleged some of the border guards were responsible for the incident beating up Sikari on suspicion that he was a courier of smuggled goods.
A complaint has been lodged at the local police station, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list