15-yr old boy found dead near border Indo-Bangladesh border
Krishnanagar: The body of a 15-year old boy was found near the Indo-Bangladesh border at Krishnaganj in Nadia district on Saturday.
Police sources said Sourabh Sikari, student of Majhdia Rail bazar High School was missing from Dharampur village near the border last night.
Sikari`s body was found lying near the border and taken for post-mortem to ascertain the cause.
A section of locals alleged some of the border guards were responsible for the incident beating up Sikari on suspicion that he was a courier of smuggled goods.
A complaint has been lodged at the local police station, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak