15-yr old boy found dead near border Indo-Bangladesh border
Krishnanagar: The body of a 15-year old boy was found near the Indo-Bangladesh border at Krishnaganj in Nadia district on Saturday.
Police sources said Sourabh Sikari, student of Majhdia Rail bazar High School was missing from Dharampur village near the border last night.
Sikari`s body was found lying near the border and taken for post-mortem to ascertain the cause.
A section of locals alleged some of the border guards were responsible for the incident beating up Sikari on suspicion that he was a courier of smuggled goods.
A complaint has been lodged at the local police station, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Turkish PM says first signs in Istanbul attack point to IS
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates