15-yr old boy found dead near border Indo-Bangladesh border
Krishnanagar: The body of a 15-year old boy was found near the Indo-Bangladesh border at Krishnaganj in Nadia district on Saturday.
Police sources said Sourabh Sikari, student of Majhdia Rail bazar High School was missing from Dharampur village near the border last night.
Sikari`s body was found lying near the border and taken for post-mortem to ascertain the cause.
A section of locals alleged some of the border guards were responsible for the incident beating up Sikari on suspicion that he was a courier of smuggled goods.
A complaint has been lodged at the local police station, the sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals