2 killed, 2 Russian embassy employees injured in accidents
New Delhi: Two persons were killed and two
employees of Russian embassy injured in separate accidents in
the national capital, police said on Sunday.
In the first incident, two Russians -- Danish and Maxio
-- rammed their car into a tree in Punjabi Bagh around 9.30 pm
yesterday after they lost control of the vehicle.
Both of them were injured in the incident and taken to a
hospital from where they were discharged after treatment.
In another incident, 25-year-old Vijay Das died after
being hit by a car in Nangloi last night. Das, who was
returning home, was crossing the road when the accident took
35-year-old Bharat was another victim of an accident
which took place in Khanjawla around 10.45 pm. He was hit by
an unidentified vehicle.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!