2 killed, 2 Russian embassy employees injured in accidents
New Delhi: Two persons were killed and two
employees of Russian embassy injured in separate accidents in
the national capital, police said on Sunday.
In the first incident, two Russians -- Danish and Maxio
-- rammed their car into a tree in Punjabi Bagh around 9.30 pm
yesterday after they lost control of the vehicle.
Both of them were injured in the incident and taken to a
hospital from where they were discharged after treatment.
In another incident, 25-year-old Vijay Das died after
being hit by a car in Nangloi last night. Das, who was
returning home, was crossing the road when the accident took
35-year-old Bharat was another victim of an accident
which took place in Khanjawla around 10.45 pm. He was hit by
an unidentified vehicle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder