2,000 security men for Zardari visit
New Delhi: Around 2,000 security personnel, including sharpshooters from the elite National Security Guards, will keep a tight vigil on the national capital during Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari`s visit on Sunday.
Zardari will land in Delhi tomorrow morning and head to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s official residence where the two leaders will have a one-on-one meeting followed by lunch.
From there, he will leave for Ajmer.
A senior police official said elaborate security arrangements have been made and security personnel have been deployed on the route from the airport to the Prime Minister`s residence.
Sharpshooters will be deployed on the high-rises on the route, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged