2014 General Elections: Three-day national executive meet of RSS from Oct 25
Kochi: The national executive of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh will meet here for three days from October 25, the first time such a high-level meeting is being held in Kerala.
RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat is already here for the All India Executive meeting.
Near 400 seniormost RSS functionaries will participate in the meeting, to be presided by RSS General Secretary Suresh Joshi.
In this annual get-together, an assessment of the previous year`s organisational activities and future planning takes place. Every state will be represented by the state president and secretary.
Along with the organisational matters, the national scenario of the country will also be discussed. Thorough deliberations on the stance to be taken on different relevant issues confronting the nation, will be held and appropriate resolutions will be adopted.
Meanwhile, Bhagwat today met former Supreme Court judge VR Krishna Iyer at his residence for a short while.
Iyer had last month written to Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, congratulating him for being appointed as BJP`s prime ministerial candidate for the 2014 elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS
- Salman Khan plans a special birthday party for alleged girlfriend Iulia Vantur? - Know more
- Major water crisis in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula - Know reason behind it