21 female terrorists readying to sneak into India
New Delhi: The Lashkar-e-Toiba is raising a
group of 21 female terrorists at its training camps in
Pakistan-occupied Kashmir for carrying out sabotage activities
in India, Army sources said on Tuesday.
"We have confirmed reports that LeT is imparting training
to 21 selected female terrorists at its training facilities in
Muzaffarabad in PoK for carrying out terrorist activities in
India," an Army official said here.
They said the new group, named as Dukhtareen-e-Toiba, is
planned to be made active in the Kashmir Valley by the LeT.
In the recent past also, reports have suggested presence
of female terrorists operatives in the 42 active terror
training camps in PoK.
The women terrorists are planned to be infiltrated into
India through routes in Uri sector or using the aerial route
through some other country.
Sources said the raising of the female terror group was
brainchild of LeT senior functionary and mastermind of Mumbai
terror attacks Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi.
They said the terror group has suffered serious setbacks
in Jammu and Kashmir with the elimination of their top
leadership by the security forces.
They are also working on recruiting local youth in certain
areas of the state, including Pulwama, to expand terror
network and the task has been assigned to a person, Usman Bhai
alias Chhota Rehman, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- CBSE 10th Results 2015 to be declared on May 27
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Is there life after death?
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800