212 more Indians return from Egypt
Mumbai: A third batch of 212 Indians stranded in Egypt, which is in the midst of a political upheaval, arrived in Mumbai early Thursday in a special flight. Air India flight AI-160 landed with the Indians at 5.30 a.m., an official said.
This is the third flight to Mumbai in Air India`s efforts to bring back the Indians stuck in Egypt. Earlier this week, two flights carrying 320 and 280 passengers respectively arrived in this city. Air India flew a Boeing 747-400 from Mumbai to Cairo to bring the stranded Indians late Wednesday.
The airline had made it clear that though it was carrying a humanitarian mission, it would charge the passengers Rs.45,000 each to cover the costs of operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan