212 more Indians return from Egypt
Mumbai: A third batch of 212 Indians stranded in Egypt, which is in the midst of a political upheaval, arrived in Mumbai early Thursday in a special flight. Air India flight AI-160 landed with the Indians at 5.30 a.m., an official said.
This is the third flight to Mumbai in Air India`s efforts to bring back the Indians stuck in Egypt. Earlier this week, two flights carrying 320 and 280 passengers respectively arrived in this city. Air India flew a Boeing 747-400 from Mumbai to Cairo to bring the stranded Indians late Wednesday.
The airline had made it clear that though it was carrying a humanitarian mission, it would charge the passengers Rs.45,000 each to cover the costs of operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read