2,183 Haryana pilgrims returned from U`khand
Chandigarh: Out of a total of 2,313 pilgrims who had gone from Haryana to Uttarakhand, 2,183 have safely returned to their homes, the state government said on Thursday.
Haryana Additional Chief Secretary-cum-Financial Commissioner, Revenue, Krishna Mohan said, 113 pilgrims have neither returned nor have contacted anyone.
Seven persons have lost their lives, including one each from Ambala, Faridabad, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Rewari and Yamunanagar districts, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!