2,183 Haryana pilgrims returned from U`khand
Chandigarh: Out of a total of 2,313 pilgrims who had gone from Haryana to Uttarakhand, 2,183 have safely returned to their homes, the state government said on Thursday.
Haryana Additional Chief Secretary-cum-Financial Commissioner, Revenue, Krishna Mohan said, 113 pilgrims have neither returned nor have contacted anyone.
Seven persons have lost their lives, including one each from Ambala, Faridabad, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Rewari and Yamunanagar districts, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH