25 Tibetans held outside Chinese Embassy
New Delhi: Around 25 Tibetans were detained
here today when they staged a protest and tried to enter the
Chinese embassy here, demanding independence for Tibet from
A senior police official said 25 protesters were detained
this morning after they staged a protest outside the Chinese
embassy in Chanakyapuri and tried to enter the premises.
The protesters were demanding freedom for Tibet.
Tibetans had last month also staged similar protests
outside the embassy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands