25 Tibetans held outside Chinese Embassy
New Delhi: Around 25 Tibetans were detained
here today when they staged a protest and tried to enter the
Chinese embassy here, demanding independence for Tibet from
A senior police official said 25 protesters were detained
this morning after they staged a protest outside the Chinese
embassy in Chanakyapuri and tried to enter the premises.
The protesters were demanding freedom for Tibet.
Tibetans had last month also staged similar protests
outside the embassy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional