26/11 attack: Bombay HC reserves judgement
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court Monday reserved till February 7 the judgement on appeal filed by Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab against the death sentence awarded to him for his role in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack.
A division bench of justices Ranjana Desai and R V More also reserved the verdict on the appeal filed by Maharashtra government against the acquittal of LeT suspects Faheem Ansari
and Sabauddin Ahmed in the 26/11 case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Mumbai Police recovers car used in Sheena's murder; Indrani, Sanjeev, driver to be taken to crime spot in Raigad