2G case: SRK’s truly values friendships, says Zoa
Mumbai: For young actress Zoa Morani, the world has turned upside down following the arrest of her daddy dearest Karim Morani. The Bollywood honcho accused in the 2G spectrum case, was today detained and taken into judicial custody after a Delhi court rejected his bail plea.
Zoa Morani makes her debut with Shah Rukh Khan’s home production ‘Always Kabhi Kabhi’. And ever since her father’s name has been dragged in the 2G scam, the newbie is caught between professional and personal obligations.
Speaking to a daily, Zoa said, "I landed in Delhi for a few hours, after which I had to go to Mumbai for promotions. Then I came back to Delhi and had to go back again. This whole week, I`ve been going up and down and trying to find a balance between papa`s trial and my promotions."
Meanwhile, Zoa talking about SRK, who is been a family friend of the Morani’s, she said, "SRK has stood by my father and that`s the time you get to know who your real friends are. He`s been a pillar of support. And the statements he`s given about standing by papa`s side – you know he is someone who truly values friendships."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?