2G case: SRK’s truly values friendships, says Zoa
Mumbai: For young actress Zoa Morani, the world has turned upside down following the arrest of her daddy dearest Karim Morani. The Bollywood honcho accused in the 2G spectrum case, was today detained and taken into judicial custody after a Delhi court rejected his bail plea.
Zoa Morani makes her debut with Shah Rukh Khan’s home production ‘Always Kabhi Kabhi’. And ever since her father’s name has been dragged in the 2G scam, the newbie is caught between professional and personal obligations.
Speaking to a daily, Zoa said, "I landed in Delhi for a few hours, after which I had to go to Mumbai for promotions. Then I came back to Delhi and had to go back again. This whole week, I`ve been going up and down and trying to find a balance between papa`s trial and my promotions."
Meanwhile, Zoa talking about SRK, who is been a family friend of the Morani’s, she said, "SRK has stood by my father and that`s the time you get to know who your real friends are. He`s been a pillar of support. And the statements he`s given about standing by papa`s side – you know he is someone who truly values friendships."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town