2G case: SRK’s truly values friendships, says Zoa
Mumbai: For young actress Zoa Morani, the world has turned upside down following the arrest of her daddy dearest Karim Morani. The Bollywood honcho accused in the 2G spectrum case, was today detained and taken into judicial custody after a Delhi court rejected his bail plea.
Zoa Morani makes her debut with Shah Rukh Khan’s home production ‘Always Kabhi Kabhi’. And ever since her father’s name has been dragged in the 2G scam, the newbie is caught between professional and personal obligations.
Speaking to a daily, Zoa said, "I landed in Delhi for a few hours, after which I had to go to Mumbai for promotions. Then I came back to Delhi and had to go back again. This whole week, I`ve been going up and down and trying to find a balance between papa`s trial and my promotions."
Meanwhile, Zoa talking about SRK, who is been a family friend of the Morani’s, she said, "SRK has stood by my father and that`s the time you get to know who your real friends are. He`s been a pillar of support. And the statements he`s given about standing by papa`s side – you know he is someone who truly values friendships."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference