2G row: Singhvi meets Chidambaram
New Delhi: With Congress grappling with the
controversy surrounding Finance Ministry`s note on 2G spectrum
allocation, AICC legal department chief Abhishek Singhvi on Wednesday
met Home Minister P Chidambaram, who is in the eye of storm
over the issue.
Singhvi`s 45-minute meeting with the Home Minister has
come at a time when the Government and Congress are busy fine
tuning ways and means to defuse the political crisis.
Corporate Affairs Minister M Veerappa Moily had a meeting
with Congress President Sonia Gandhi in the morning. However,
there was no official word on what transpired at the meeting.
It also came on a day when the CBI told the Supreme Court
that it was planning to file an FIR against DMK MP and former
Telecom Minister Dayanidhi Maran in the 2G case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what