2G row: Singhvi meets Chidambaram
New Delhi: With Congress grappling with the
controversy surrounding Finance Ministry`s note on 2G spectrum
allocation, AICC legal department chief Abhishek Singhvi on Wednesday
met Home Minister P Chidambaram, who is in the eye of storm
over the issue.
Singhvi`s 45-minute meeting with the Home Minister has
come at a time when the Government and Congress are busy fine
tuning ways and means to defuse the political crisis.
Corporate Affairs Minister M Veerappa Moily had a meeting
with Congress President Sonia Gandhi in the morning. However,
there was no official word on what transpired at the meeting.
It also came on a day when the CBI told the Supreme Court
that it was planning to file an FIR against DMK MP and former
Telecom Minister Dayanidhi Maran in the 2G case.
- Indian Premier League 9: Gujarat Lions' Ravindra Jadeja reprimanded for showing dissent at umpire's decision
- Holiday video alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s oceanic vacation
- NBSE 10th & 12th Results 2016: Nagaland.gov.in Board, NBSE HSLC & HSSLC Results 2016 to be declared on May 3
- MUST WATCH: Kargil martyr's daughter's message to India and Pakistan on Facebook - `Enough is enough`
- Hubble spots galaxy hidding in night sky – See pic!