2G scam: A Raja`s brother questioned by CBI
New Delhi: Kalia Perumal, brother of
former telecom minister A Raja, was on Wednesday questioned by
the CBI in connection with the 2G spectrum case.
Perumal had been questioned yesterday by the
Directorate of Enforcement on certain aspects relating to the
Official sources said Perumal was asked by the CBI
about some documents and information regarding his business
Perumal, a businessman by profession, is under the
scanner of the investigating agencies as they are trying to
find out if his firms has acted as fronts for the former
Perumal has been questioned by the CBI earlier too and
the sources said he is likely to be questioned again in coming
Raja is currently in Tihar Jail after a CBI court
remanded him in judicial custody.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan