2G scam: A Raja`s brother questioned by CBI
New Delhi: Kalia Perumal, brother of
former telecom minister A Raja, was on Wednesday questioned by
the CBI in connection with the 2G spectrum case.
Perumal had been questioned yesterday by the
Directorate of Enforcement on certain aspects relating to the
Official sources said Perumal was asked by the CBI
about some documents and information regarding his business
Perumal, a businessman by profession, is under the
scanner of the investigating agencies as they are trying to
find out if his firms has acted as fronts for the former
Perumal has been questioned by the CBI earlier too and
the sources said he is likely to be questioned again in coming
Raja is currently in Tihar Jail after a CBI court
remanded him in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!