2G scam: A Raja`s brother questioned by CBI
New Delhi: Kalia Perumal, brother of
former telecom minister A Raja, was on Wednesday questioned by
the CBI in connection with the 2G spectrum case.
Perumal had been questioned yesterday by the
Directorate of Enforcement on certain aspects relating to the
Official sources said Perumal was asked by the CBI
about some documents and information regarding his business
Perumal, a businessman by profession, is under the
scanner of the investigating agencies as they are trying to
find out if his firms has acted as fronts for the former
Perumal has been questioned by the CBI earlier too and
the sources said he is likely to be questioned again in coming
Raja is currently in Tihar Jail after a CBI court
remanded him in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi