2G scam biggest in my tenure: CBI director
New Delhi: Outgoing Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) director Amar Pratap Singh Tuesday said the 2G spectrum allocation case was the biggest and most complicated in the two years of his tenure.
"...I had to handle several cases, including the 2G scam, Adarsh case, Commonwealth Games case, against high-profiled accused. Among them, 2G spectrum allocation scam was the biggest in terms of its complications," Singh said reporters here.
Singh, who retires Nov 30 after two eventful tenures as CBI director, said he could not ascribe any loss figure to 2G scam.
He also said that under his tenure, the CBI attempted to be transparent and open.
"We have attempted to be as transparent and open in the functioning. In the two years we have by and large tried to keep these commitments. My tenure was marked by complex specialised high-profile investigations to probe corruption and crime," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter