2G scam biggest in my tenure: CBI director
New Delhi: Outgoing Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) director Amar Pratap Singh Tuesday said the 2G spectrum allocation case was the biggest and most complicated in the two years of his tenure.
"...I had to handle several cases, including the 2G scam, Adarsh case, Commonwealth Games case, against high-profiled accused. Among them, 2G spectrum allocation scam was the biggest in terms of its complications," Singh said reporters here.
Singh, who retires Nov 30 after two eventful tenures as CBI director, said he could not ascribe any loss figure to 2G scam.
He also said that under his tenure, the CBI attempted to be transparent and open.
"We have attempted to be as transparent and open in the functioning. In the two years we have by and large tried to keep these commitments. My tenure was marked by complex specialised high-profile investigations to probe corruption and crime," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani