2G scam: Three accused withdraw bail pleas
New Delhi: Three accused in the 2G spectrum allocation scam on Monday withdrew their bail pleas in the Delhi High Court.
Swan Telecom promoter Shahid Usman Balwa and directors of Kusegaon Fruits and Vegetables Pvt Ltd Asif Balwa and Rajiv B Agarwal withdrew their pleas saying they would file fresh applications later.
Their decision came shortly after the Supreme Court rejected the bail pleas of co-accused DMK MP Kanimozhi and Kalaignar TV chief Sharad Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read