4 CISF personnel injured in naxal attack
Giridih: Four CISF jawans were
on Friday injured after naxals attacked a bus carrying them as
part of an escort party for poll officials in the state.
According to sources, the naxals attacked the bus at
Barasingha village with heavy gunfire and in the ensuing cross
fire four personnel of the Central Industrial Security Force
(CISF) were injured.
Reinforcements and senior officials of both the CISF
and state police have reached the spot and a search operation
has been launched, they said.
The injured men have been shifted to a local hospital.
The security personnel were returning from the fifth
and last phase of panchayat poll duty, when the Maoists opened
fired, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'