40 seats enough to make Mulayam PM: SP
Ballia: Samajwadi Party general secretary Kiranmoy Nanda said even if his party bagged 40 seats, its chief Mulayam Singh Yadav would become the Prime Minister. This exudes the party’s confidence that a strong third front would emerge after the Lok Sabha elections.
A strong third front would emerge after the upcoming general elections, Nand said.
The Uttarakhand natural calamity had damaged prospects of the Congress further and it would not get even 100 seats, he said.
On the other hand, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, head of the BJP`s poll campaign committee, alone was enough to sink his party`s boat, Nanda said.
"The NDA is scattered and will not get support of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa," the SP leader said.
In such a scenario, a strong third front would emerge after the Parliamentary elections, he said.
Even if his party secured 40 Lok Sabha seats, Mulayam would become the Prime Minister, the SP general secretary said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi