40 seats enough to make Mulayam PM: SP
Ballia: Samajwadi Party general secretary Kiranmoy Nanda said even if his party bagged 40 seats, its chief Mulayam Singh Yadav would become the Prime Minister. This exudes the party’s confidence that a strong third front would emerge after the Lok Sabha elections.
A strong third front would emerge after the upcoming general elections, Nand said.
The Uttarakhand natural calamity had damaged prospects of the Congress further and it would not get even 100 seats, he said.
On the other hand, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, head of the BJP`s poll campaign committee, alone was enough to sink his party`s boat, Nanda said.
"The NDA is scattered and will not get support of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa," the SP leader said.
In such a scenario, a strong third front would emerge after the Parliamentary elections, he said.
Even if his party secured 40 Lok Sabha seats, Mulayam would become the Prime Minister, the SP general secretary said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal