40 seats enough to make Mulayam PM: SP
Ballia: Samajwadi Party general secretary Kiranmoy Nanda said even if his party bagged 40 seats, its chief Mulayam Singh Yadav would become the Prime Minister. This exudes the party’s confidence that a strong third front would emerge after the Lok Sabha elections.
A strong third front would emerge after the upcoming general elections, Nand said.
The Uttarakhand natural calamity had damaged prospects of the Congress further and it would not get even 100 seats, he said.
On the other hand, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, head of the BJP`s poll campaign committee, alone was enough to sink his party`s boat, Nanda said.
"The NDA is scattered and will not get support of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa," the SP leader said.
In such a scenario, a strong third front would emerge after the Parliamentary elections, he said.
Even if his party secured 40 Lok Sabha seats, Mulayam would become the Prime Minister, the SP general secretary said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Athlete Dutee Chand qualifies for Rio Olympics in 100m sprint
- Enthusiasm in social networking may earn you a job: ASSOCHAM report
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- Pak looks for lobbyist in US after recent diplomatic disasters
- Copa America Final: Messi `the best player of all time`, believes Chile manager Juan Antonio Pizzi
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 604—Tanushree plans a conspiracy to denigrate Pragya
- Micromax launches Unite 4, Unite 4 pro smartphones
- Football Transfer: Barcelona's Dani Alves undergoes Juventus medical