442 personnel inducted into Indian Air Force as airmen
Chennai: A total of 442 personnel were on Friday inducted into the Indian Air Force as airmen after completion of their training at the IAF station here.
They completed their training at the Mechanical Training Institute and Workshop Training Institute, a defence release said.
Air Vice Marshal KMS Pradeep Vishisht, Commandant Software Development Institute (SDI), Bangalore reviewed the passing out parade of these 442 personnel.
The `Best All-rounder Trophy` was awarded to Leading Aircraftsman (LAC) Manoj Kumar Sandhu, Propulsion Fitter of Mechanical Training Institute and LAC B Anil Kumar Reddy, Mechanical System Fitter of Workshop Training Institute.
Air Commodore Rippon Gupta, Air Officer Commanding, Air Force Station, Tambaram was also present.
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- 40 cities to be selected in second round of smart city project: Govt
- Archery World Cup: Deepika Kumari makes quarterfinal exit as no Indian left in individual events
- Vedanta posts Q4 loss of Rs 11,181 crore on impairment charge
- RBI proposes to regulate peer-to-peer lending sector