442 personnel inducted into Indian Air Force as airmen
Chennai: A total of 442 personnel were on Friday inducted into the Indian Air Force as airmen after completion of their training at the IAF station here.
They completed their training at the Mechanical Training Institute and Workshop Training Institute, a defence release said.
Air Vice Marshal KMS Pradeep Vishisht, Commandant Software Development Institute (SDI), Bangalore reviewed the passing out parade of these 442 personnel.
The `Best All-rounder Trophy` was awarded to Leading Aircraftsman (LAC) Manoj Kumar Sandhu, Propulsion Fitter of Mechanical Training Institute and LAC B Anil Kumar Reddy, Mechanical System Fitter of Workshop Training Institute.
Air Commodore Rippon Gupta, Air Officer Commanding, Air Force Station, Tambaram was also present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'