45% feel their lifestyle has not improved in past 5 years: Zee News poll
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ahead of the General Elections, a large fraction of people feel that their lifestyle has deteriorated in the last five years.
As per a poll conducted by Zee News, 45% felt that their lifestyle has not improved in the last five years.
In contrast, only 33 percent people felt that their lifestyle has improved in the past 5 years.
The `Zee News AB Meri Baari Poll` was conducted today via SMS and through online voting.
As per the final results of the poll, 22 percent remained undecided on the question: “Has your lifestyle improved in last 5 years?”
Dr Arvind Alone, of Pune (Maharashtra), won today`s Rs 10,000 cash prize.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray