5 bundled out of plane for misbehaving with air hostess
Kolkata: Five youths were arrested after
being forced to alight from a Patna-Kolkata-Bangalore Indigo
flight at the N S C B International airport here tonight on
charge of misbehaving with an air hostess.
Airlines sources said the six men allegedly started
misbehaving with the woman shortly after the flight took off
from Patna and continued their act despite protests by her and
other crew members.
When the plane landed at Kolkata, they were removed from
the plane by the Indigo authorities and handed over to CISF.
The six - identified as Md Hidatullah, A K Singh, Salman
Khan, Amjad Khan, Ali Md, N Pasa from Bangalore - were later
arrested by Airport Police on the basis of complaint lodged by
Though the accused, all in their early 20s, claimed to
have merely asked for water when the air hostess was passing
by, the airlines refuted the claim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'