5 bundled out of plane for misbehaving with air hostess
Kolkata: Five youths were arrested after
being forced to alight from a Patna-Kolkata-Bangalore Indigo
flight at the N S C B International airport here tonight on
charge of misbehaving with an air hostess.
Airlines sources said the six men allegedly started
misbehaving with the woman shortly after the flight took off
from Patna and continued their act despite protests by her and
other crew members.
When the plane landed at Kolkata, they were removed from
the plane by the Indigo authorities and handed over to CISF.
The six - identified as Md Hidatullah, A K Singh, Salman
Khan, Amjad Khan, Ali Md, N Pasa from Bangalore - were later
arrested by Airport Police on the basis of complaint lodged by
Though the accused, all in their early 20s, claimed to
have merely asked for water when the air hostess was passing
by, the airlines refuted the claim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam