57% feel corruption is key issue in Lok Sabha elections: Zee News poll
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Even as campaigning is going on in full swing in the country, a large section of people feel that corruption is the biggest issue in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
As per a poll conducted by Zee News, 57 percent of the people felt that corruption was the biggest issue in these polls, while 36 percent were of the the opinion that price rise was the main issue.
In contrast, only 7 percent people felt that unemployment was the main issue.
The `Zee News AB Meri Baari Poll` was conducted on Tuesday via SMS and through online voting.
The question posed to them was – Which is the key issue of these elections? The options given were – Price rise, corruption and unemployment.
Amandeep of Sri Muktsar Sahib of Punjab won today`s Rs 10,000 cash prize.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today