57% feel corruption is key issue in Lok Sabha elections: Zee News poll
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Even as campaigning is going on in full swing in the country, a large section of people feel that corruption is the biggest issue in the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
As per a poll conducted by Zee News, 57 percent of the people felt that corruption was the biggest issue in these polls, while 36 percent were of the the opinion that price rise was the main issue.
In contrast, only 7 percent people felt that unemployment was the main issue.
The `Zee News AB Meri Baari Poll` was conducted on Tuesday via SMS and through online voting.
The question posed to them was – Which is the key issue of these elections? The options given were – Price rise, corruption and unemployment.
Amandeep of Sri Muktsar Sahib of Punjab won today`s Rs 10,000 cash prize.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves