79% feel TV is best medium to consume news: Zee News poll
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Majority of the people in this country feel that television was the best way for them to know about what was happening in the arena of news.
As per a poll conducted by Zee News, 79 percent people said that TV was the best medium for them to consume news. In contrast, 13 percent said that it was the social media, whereas only 8 percent felt that newspaper was the best medium for them to know about news.
The `Zee News AB Meri Baari Poll` was conducted via SMS and through online voting.
The question for the day was: `Which of these is the best medium for you to consume news`. The options given were - TV , Newspaper and Social Media.
Harikrishna Naidu of Nagpur won Tuesday`s Rs 10,000 cash prize. Talking to Zee News he said, “I find TV the best option for news. It gives all the details and we get to know all the news in real time.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what