87% believe Modi will make a better PM: Zee News poll
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: With Lok Sabha elections just a few weeks away, the mood of the nation appears to be firmly in favour of BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
As per a poll conducted by Zee News, 87 percent people believe Modi will make a better prime minister.
In contrast, only 6 percent people are of the view that Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will prove to be a better PM.
The `Zee News AB Meri Baari Poll` was conducted today via SMS and through online voting.
As per the final results of the poll, 7 percent remained undecided on the question: “Who will make a better PM?”
Mr Narendra Kumar Singh, of Dhanbad (Jharkhand), won today`s Rs 10,000 cash prize.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III