87% believe Modi will make a better PM: Zee News poll
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: With Lok Sabha elections just a few weeks away, the mood of the nation appears to be firmly in favour of BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
As per a poll conducted by Zee News, 87 percent people believe Modi will make a better prime minister.
In contrast, only 6 percent people are of the view that Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will prove to be a better PM.
The `Zee News AB Meri Baari Poll` was conducted today via SMS and through online voting.
As per the final results of the poll, 7 percent remained undecided on the question: “Who will make a better PM?”
Mr Narendra Kumar Singh, of Dhanbad (Jharkhand), won today`s Rs 10,000 cash prize.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'