87% believe Modi will make a better PM: Zee News poll
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: With Lok Sabha elections just a few weeks away, the mood of the nation appears to be firmly in favour of BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
As per a poll conducted by Zee News, 87 percent people believe Modi will make a better prime minister.
In contrast, only 6 percent people are of the view that Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will prove to be a better PM.
The `Zee News AB Meri Baari Poll` was conducted today via SMS and through online voting.
As per the final results of the poll, 7 percent remained undecided on the question: “Who will make a better PM?”
Mr Narendra Kumar Singh, of Dhanbad (Jharkhand), won today`s Rs 10,000 cash prize.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH