90% feel BJP will come to power after Lok Sabha polls: Zee News poll
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Even as campaigning is going on in full swing in the country, a large section of people feel that the Bharatiya Janata Party-led-National Democratic Alliance (NDA) could come to power after the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
As per a poll conducted by Zee News, 90 percent of the people felt that the BJP-led-NDA will form the next government after the Lok Sabha polls, while only 8 percent were of the the opinion that Congress-led-UPA would come to power.
A measly 2% people felt that the Third Front could emerge victorious.
The `Zee News AB Meri Baari Poll` was conducted on Thursday via SMS and through online voting.
The question posed to them was – Which of these will form next Government? The options given were – BJP led NDA, Congress led UPA, Third Front.
Arjun Kumar of New Delhi won today`s Rs 10,000 cash prize.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town