90% feel BJP will come to power after Lok Sabha polls: Zee News poll
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Even as campaigning is going on in full swing in the country, a large section of people feel that the Bharatiya Janata Party-led-National Democratic Alliance (NDA) could come to power after the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
As per a poll conducted by Zee News, 90 percent of the people felt that the BJP-led-NDA will form the next government after the Lok Sabha polls, while only 8 percent were of the the opinion that Congress-led-UPA would come to power.
A measly 2% people felt that the Third Front could emerge victorious.
The `Zee News AB Meri Baari Poll` was conducted on Thursday via SMS and through online voting.
The question posed to them was – Which of these will form next Government? The options given were – BJP led NDA, Congress led UPA, Third Front.
Arjun Kumar of New Delhi won today`s Rs 10,000 cash prize.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city