90% feel BJP will come to power after Lok Sabha polls: Zee News poll
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Even as campaigning is going on in full swing in the country, a large section of people feel that the Bharatiya Janata Party-led-National Democratic Alliance (NDA) could come to power after the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
As per a poll conducted by Zee News, 90 percent of the people felt that the BJP-led-NDA will form the next government after the Lok Sabha polls, while only 8 percent were of the the opinion that Congress-led-UPA would come to power.
A measly 2% people felt that the Third Front could emerge victorious.
The `Zee News AB Meri Baari Poll` was conducted on Thursday via SMS and through online voting.
The question posed to them was – Which of these will form next Government? The options given were – BJP led NDA, Congress led UPA, Third Front.
Arjun Kumar of New Delhi won today`s Rs 10,000 cash prize.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close
- REVEALED: Anil Kumble's first message to India captains Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli after appointment
- 'Mirzya' trailer alert! Harshvardhan Kapoor spells enchanting cast in a splendid tale by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat to share dais with Leonardo DiCaprio in UK: Reports
- Oops! Salman Khan mocks Hollywood return Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, but WHY?