A Raja can’t go to TN, so he goes to Parliament
New Delhi: A day after he walked out of Tihar Jail after securing bail in the 2G spectrum scam, A Raja went to Parliament on Wednesday.
The former telecom minister was in jail for over 15 months after being arrested in February last year for his role in the 2G scam.
Raja refused to speak to reporters while entering Parliament complex, only saying, “I have to go to Parliament.”
It may be noted that while granting bail, the court of Judge OP Saini made it clear that Raja cannot go to Tamil Nadu as there is a perceived threat to his life.
Raja had applied for bail only after all other arrested accused in the 2G scam were granted bail by the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended