A Raja can’t go to TN, so he goes to Parliament
New Delhi: A day after he walked out of Tihar Jail after securing bail in the 2G spectrum scam, A Raja went to Parliament on Wednesday.
The former telecom minister was in jail for over 15 months after being arrested in February last year for his role in the 2G scam.
Raja refused to speak to reporters while entering Parliament complex, only saying, “I have to go to Parliament.”
It may be noted that while granting bail, the court of Judge OP Saini made it clear that Raja cannot go to Tamil Nadu as there is a perceived threat to his life.
Raja had applied for bail only after all other arrested accused in the 2G scam were granted bail by the court.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living