A Raja can’t go to TN, so he goes to Parliament
New Delhi: A day after he walked out of Tihar Jail after securing bail in the 2G spectrum scam, A Raja went to Parliament on Wednesday.
The former telecom minister was in jail for over 15 months after being arrested in February last year for his role in the 2G scam.
Raja refused to speak to reporters while entering Parliament complex, only saying, “I have to go to Parliament.”
It may be noted that while granting bail, the court of Judge OP Saini made it clear that Raja cannot go to Tamil Nadu as there is a perceived threat to his life.
Raja had applied for bail only after all other arrested accused in the 2G scam were granted bail by the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi