Aam Aadmi Party issues list of 14 probables for six assembly seats
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party on Tuesday issued a list 14 shortlisted probable candidates for six assembly constituencies for the upcoming Delhi Assembly elections.
The Arvind Kejriwal-led party had received 74 applications for Ambedkar Nagar, Model Town, Mehrauli, Rohtas Nagar, Seelampur and Sakur Basti assembly contituencies.
The party`s screening committee had shortlisted 14 probable candidates, which include ex-servicemen, advocate, architect and social workers, after disucssion with the candidates, a statement from the party said.
AAP, out of 70 assembly seats, has already finalised and announced the names of 20 candidates.
The party has also selected two probables for Ambedkar Nagar assembly constituency, three for Mehrauli, two from Model Town, two for Rohtas Nagar, three for Seelampur and two for Sakur Basti.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!