Aam Aadmi Party issues list of 14 probables for six assembly seats
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party on Tuesday issued a list 14 shortlisted probable candidates for six assembly constituencies for the upcoming Delhi Assembly elections.
The Arvind Kejriwal-led party had received 74 applications for Ambedkar Nagar, Model Town, Mehrauli, Rohtas Nagar, Seelampur and Sakur Basti assembly contituencies.
The party`s screening committee had shortlisted 14 probable candidates, which include ex-servicemen, advocate, architect and social workers, after disucssion with the candidates, a statement from the party said.
AAP, out of 70 assembly seats, has already finalised and announced the names of 20 candidates.
The party has also selected two probables for Ambedkar Nagar assembly constituency, three for Mehrauli, two from Model Town, two for Rohtas Nagar, three for Seelampur and two for Sakur Basti.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'