Aam Aadmi Party issues list of 14 probables for six assembly seats
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party on Tuesday issued a list 14 shortlisted probable candidates for six assembly constituencies for the upcoming Delhi Assembly elections.
The Arvind Kejriwal-led party had received 74 applications for Ambedkar Nagar, Model Town, Mehrauli, Rohtas Nagar, Seelampur and Sakur Basti assembly contituencies.
The party`s screening committee had shortlisted 14 probable candidates, which include ex-servicemen, advocate, architect and social workers, after disucssion with the candidates, a statement from the party said.
AAP, out of 70 assembly seats, has already finalised and announced the names of 20 candidates.
The party has also selected two probables for Ambedkar Nagar assembly constituency, three for Mehrauli, two from Model Town, two for Rohtas Nagar, three for Seelampur and two for Sakur Basti.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam