AAP activists disabling mailing list: Team Anna
New Delhi: Anna Hazare`s India Against Corruption (IAC) accused Arvind Kejriwal`s Aam Admi Party (AAP) on Wednesday of disabling its mailing list for which they earlier blamed "hackers affiliated to the government".
"It is orchestrated by Team Arvind because we recently circulated some messages about Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) workers beating a cop to death. We also circulated another message about Kiran Bedi and us terminating her from IAC primary membership at her request," IAC national cyber media coordinator Ajay Dixit said.
A statement from IAC blamed "Team Arvind" for disabling and shutting their "primary mailing list with over 27,000 registered subscribers and members".
Earlier, IAC had alleged that their mailing list was disabled by "hackers affiliated to the government of India".
"IAC regrets to announce that hackers affiliated to the government of India were able to disable and shut down the IAC`s primary mailing list," it said.
The IAC said the list was disabled at about 9 p.m. Tuesday and that it was trying to restore the mailing list.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note