AAP activists disabling mailing list: Team Anna
New Delhi: Anna Hazare`s India Against Corruption (IAC) accused Arvind Kejriwal`s Aam Admi Party (AAP) on Wednesday of disabling its mailing list for which they earlier blamed "hackers affiliated to the government".
"It is orchestrated by Team Arvind because we recently circulated some messages about Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) workers beating a cop to death. We also circulated another message about Kiran Bedi and us terminating her from IAC primary membership at her request," IAC national cyber media coordinator Ajay Dixit said.
A statement from IAC blamed "Team Arvind" for disabling and shutting their "primary mailing list with over 27,000 registered subscribers and members".
Earlier, IAC had alleged that their mailing list was disabled by "hackers affiliated to the government of India".
"IAC regrets to announce that hackers affiliated to the government of India were able to disable and shut down the IAC`s primary mailing list," it said.
The IAC said the list was disabled at about 9 p.m. Tuesday and that it was trying to restore the mailing list.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok